Pages

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Love to Hate

Firstly, I apologize for my lack of posts recently! I've just been so busy with schoolwork etc and haven't found the time for blogging :( . 
And secondly, I am on work experience this week - yay! I'm doing it in the fashion department at John Lewis and two days in - other than having sore feet - I have absolutely nothing to complain about. The staff and atmosphere in general are lovely, and I'm really enjoying what I'm doing - even if it does mainly consist of putting things on coat hangers!


If you're wondering about the name of this post, it is referring to the new set of rings I bought myself this week from Topshop (reduced to £1.50 from £20 ... woo!). I don't particularly know why, but I love them. They're just so different to anything I would usually wear! If there had been any left, I would have bought the 'Love' rings too, but never mind... I'm still pretty happy with them.
Rings - Topshop


xo

10 comments: