Pages

Saturday 18 February 2012

I can't wait for Spring

Hey, sooo yesterday for the first time in what feels like months it was actually pretty sunny and, as always, I prematurely brought out the Summery clothes - I really need to go on holiday somewhere warm, I'm dying in this Scottish weather. I went to Pizza Express with my best friend for her birthday which was really lovely, and gave me reason to dress up a bit - always a good thing!
 My older sister gave me this dress a couple of years ago because she didn't want it anymore and I never wore it much at first, but I actually think that it is really pretty and feminine. If you know me at all, you'll probably know that I love knee high and over the knee socks - so I couldn't resist this pair from Accessorize during the January sales... they are so soft and comfortable!
I can't believe I have never made a post with this satchel that I bought way back in October, I love it so much. It's a Topman one but hopefully it doesn't look too manly...haha! Usually I use it for school though because it's a good size for all my textbooks, but I thought it suited this outfit quite well:)

Dress- Topshop; Satchel- Topman; Socks & Shoes- Accessorize

Hopefully in the near future there will be some real sun, but until then it's back to the jeans and jumpers for me, because I was pretty cold wearing this outfit! xo

2 comments: