Pages

Sunday 4 March 2012

In love with pastel...

It still feels like Winter here in Edinburgh, but the pastel coloured clothing and accessories in the shops for Spring are making me feel just that little bit closer to those sunny days I long for. Particularly when worn together with other pastel shades, I think that these sugary sweet colours are just irresistible! I have a mint cardigan and plenty of pastel nail polishes; but would love to invest in a pair of jeans, a baggy t shirt or maybe even a hoody. Here are some of my favourite pastel coloured items at the moment:
Patent Pointy Court Shoes - New Look (£15.99)


Pastel Baby Pink Leather Satchel - Zatchels (£76)
Light Yellow Racer Back Vest - River Island (£8)
High Waist Peppermint Jeans - Topshop (£40)
Coral Super Short Hotpants - River Island (£20)
Lavendar Zip Hoody - Topshop (£26)

No comments:

Post a Comment