Pages

Monday 19 March 2012

Mint makes me happy.

Hey, this weekend has been pretty crazy. On Saturday I went shopping with my friends which was lovely as always(I bought the earrings that I mention later in this post), but on Sunday which was Mother's Day I managed to spend a lot of time in tears - I won't go into detail, but let's just say that families are very complicated things!

Anyway, I still managed to take a picture of my outfit...that's how dedicated I am to my blog - haha! I wasn't very happy with the pictures I took but they will have to do:

T-Shirt- River Island; Jeans- Topshop; Earrings- NewLook; Ring- [Present]
I have had this cropped t-shirt since last summer and I have always loved it, but even more so now because pastel is so big in fashion. I bought these earrings from NewLook  on Saturday...I just could not resist the colour, it makes me so happy. Also I thought that they matched quite nicely with my nail varnish and some of the hearts on my top - so of course I had to buy it! I also really like my Zebra (maybe it's a Zorse, I'm not too sure) ring and thought that the muted pastel pink worked with the rest of my outfit.  Here's an enlargement of the picture of it, because I don't think the small one really does it justice:

As you may have noticed, I am not in my usual picture taking spot. That's because my bedroom is being decorated at the moment which I'm pretty excited about, but it does mean that I have temporarily taken up residence in my living room!

I hope that everybody has a lovely week, and I will update my blog more often...I promise.  xo

7 comments:

  1. I love your t-shirt, nice look :)

    fromyclosetwithlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Style..:) I found you on Lookbook.

    Feel free to visit me...maybe we can follow each other...
    www.modishYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will definitely check out your blog :)

      Delete
  3. i absolutely LOVE your style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a really nice look!!
    xxx
    http://vic-timnl.blogspot.com/ please visit !!

    ReplyDelete