Pages

Sunday 24 June 2012

DIY customized sunglasses

Hey! I was feeling quite creative on Friday, so decided I would customize a pair of sunglasses that I got free with my copy of Cosmopolitan magazine. They are just a simple pair of black Ray-Ban style glasses that you could buy pretty cheaply in any high street shop if you wanted to customize them yourself. 

I was in the middle of painting my nails when the idea came to me that I could paint a design onto the glasses with nail varnish - I decided to stick with a pretty simple design though as I didn't want to ruin them!
 The dots are a bit messy, but hopefully that won't be hugely obvious when I'm wearing them. I might even add some more colours at some point if I get bored.
 I must admit that I got a bit carried away with it...you probably won't even be able to see the dots along the top of the glasses, but oh well - it was fun to do!
 Here are the three nail varnishes that I used...You could use any colours and do any patterns you feel like though.
Baby Blue - Next; Mint - BarryM; Electric Blue - Topshop
Thanks for reading! xo

10 comments:

  1. I like Sunglasses Fashion because it is the part of personality

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome looking. I am amazed.............

    Customized sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the site very much. It is very nice to me
    Customized sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very helpful. I love it

    Customized sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sun glasses are very important for me. i am so much happy to read the blog about sun glass.

    Customized sunglasses

    ReplyDelete

  6. However, Mirror Sunglasses serve a greater purpose than simply shielding the eye. These sunglasses prevent another person from making eye contact with the wearer. The mirrors are created so that an onlooker will only meet his own reflection when attempting to gaze into the eyes behind a pair of Mirror Sunglasses.


    Crystal Custom
    Promotional Sunglasses
    Promo Sunglasses
    Personalized sunglasses
    Customized sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wholesalesunglassespalace.com delivers designer quality sunglasses to your retail outlet at the most competitive prices. We offer lifetime guarantee for amazing and wide collection of Designer Wholesale Sunglasses. We have huge inventory and over 15 brands of our own and the best wholesale fashion sunglasses collection. We are the world’s best upscale brands and makers of high-end luxury men’s and women’s designer sunglasses and eyewear brands. We currently offer many styles and designs of wholesale designer glasses for real gentleman. We have all latest collection which is demanded by our clients. We are the one of the largest distributors of 100% genuine designer for Bulk Sunglasses and accessories.
    We provide our clients with high-end choices without paying the price. We offer uncompromising quality and style conscious products at such affordable and competitive pricing. We monitor the current fashion trends and offer you the latest and greatest Sunglasses, straight from the fashion magazines. Polarized Sunglasses are 100% UV protection and utilize an optical polarized filter fueled with the finest craftsmanship. We offer huge selection of wholesale discount sunglasses and designer wholesale sunglasses at very low prices.
    We offer over 1000 styles of hot and trend setting designs. Our Polarized Sunglasses are created with a series of parallel iodine crystals that block unwanted reflections and glare and are popular option for eye protection. With a huge inventory and over 15 brands of our own and the best collection of Designer Sunglasses for Men and women and will not be undersold on same quality items. All of our Wholesale Fashion Accessories can easily give you an ROI of 500% to 700%.
    We have great customer service and will continue earning new customers one person at a time. We pride ourselves for offering truly unique options to our customers, they need. For more info, please visit our website Wholesalesunglassespalace.com

    ReplyDelete