Pages

Friday 6 January 2012

6.1.12

Cardigan- my mums!; Skirt- New Look

Good morning all,  I just thought I'd post a quick picture of an outfit that I wore at the end of last year (it sounds so weird saying that!) which I never had a chance to upload. As you probably know already, I am a fan of pretty simple and often monochrome outfits that aren't overly fussy...so I was quite fond of this one! I love the Aztec print skirt which I bought before Christmas because it makes an otherwise very ordinary outfit a bit more interesting.           

I'm not sure if it is due to the fact that everything has been very festive lately, but I have started accessorizing with a lot of gold
I cannot stop wearing this diamante squirrel necklace that my friend gave me for Christmas, and, although the colour doesn't quite match I have been pairing it with this ring which I bought for only £1 in the sales! I have also been wearing gold nail varnish quite a lot recently... so sorry silver, but I have a new friend. 



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment