Pages

Saturday 2 July 2011

2.7.11

Heeey - IT'S THE SUMMER HOLIDAYS. YAS.
And for the first time in ages today it was actually warm enough for shorts! So i'm just generally really happy right now.
Today me and my best friend Hannah walked into town and looked around the Grassmarket & the Royal Mile which was lovely, of course. There's this amazing shop near the museum that we found a while back which sells the cutest jewellery ever - and today I bought a necklace with huge glasses on it![see picture] I also bought more friendship bracelet things because, as you can probably see, I have a bit of an obsession.

Topshop Sunnies; H&M T-shirt; Topshop Shorts; New Look belt; Converse



My gorgeous best friend Hannah

I was in love with this scooter we saw...I want one!

Thank you all for reading - I hope you're enjoying the sun as much as I am. x


6 comments:

  1. Great blog, nice fashion, you are very cute, happy to be your 10th follower :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit here!
    so refreshing! It seems this was a beautiful
    sunny day..
    the pendant with glasses is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Hannah !


    from Kirstin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou so much Tanya & Yasmin! and haha, yay! she's my bestoooo :D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog you've got here :) I love your outfit in this post. The necklace is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou! haha, i'm kind of in love with it - i can't stop wearing it! :)x

    ReplyDelete