Pages

Friday 18 May 2012

18.5.12


Hey, sooo I couldn't wait for an excuse to wear some of the clothes I got for my birthday, so I just decided to do a wee outfit post today...  As I'm sure you probably already know I am obsessed with mint, so it's not surprising that it was me who picked out the mint polka dot top that I got from my mum for my birthday.




The coral skirt was from my best friend Lauren and I love it! I don't think I would have ever bought it for myself but I'm so glad she did because it's just so pretty and swishy. I never want to take it off. That's one of the things I love about getting presents, that people often buy you things that you never would have considered buying for yourself - and you end up realizing how much you actually like them (it's the same with the ear cuff further down)!

Necklace - River Island
The owl necklace was from my friend Amy, and it's unbelievably cute! I love owl jewellery and I have an owl ring which matches well with it. The colours make it even lovelier too!
 The ear cuff is possibly my favourite present in this post, I think it's because it's completely different to anything I'd ever buy for myself. At first I wasn't sure if I was cool enough to be able to wear it and not look stupid, but I've decided that I like it far too much to care. Again, I never want to take it off! It also reminds me that I really really want my tragus pierced - I think they'd look pretty good together.

 Wow this has been a really long post...I hope everybody has a good weekend!
Iona xo

10 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, and I really like your blog! So I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That really means a lot :)
      I have followed your blog too, you have a really great style. xo

      Delete
  2. Looking gorgeous!
    Love your blog dear, would you like to follow each other? :)

    http://dugongsss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      Your blog is great, I have followed it. Thanks for following me! Iona xo

      Delete
  3. I loove this outfit, the mix of pink and mint is amazing <3
    And you look so pretty ;)
    I've followed you ;>

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much for the lovely comment, and for following me!
      I've followed your blog too, I really like it :)
      Iona xo

      Delete
  4. i love your style...
    the the mint top and coral pink skirt blend so sweet ♥.
    and the accessories are simply amazing.
    (and your room it's whoaa!!! ♥ ♥ ♥)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you are far too nice! Haha, and thanks for following me, it means a lot :) I have followed your blog too, it's so pretty! Iona xo

      Delete
  5. I love love love your earring! I'd totally wear ear cuffs and chains like that if I had pierced ears, but I don't and won't ever, but never mind xD
    The Undercover Dress-Up Lover x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!I'm sure you can get ones that just clip on at the bottom as well as at the top :) I really like your blog by the way, I've followed you! x

      Delete