Pages

Friday 6 April 2012

Macaroons & Mint - 6.4.12

 Hey! Today my mum and I took a spontaneous trip to the Lovely Patisserie Madeleine in Stockbridge (I actually mentioned it here before nearly a year ago in my first blog post) which, as always, was amazing. The macaroons are to die for and the colours are all just so appealing. I had a pistachio, a strawberry and a passion fruit one - yum!
The whole ambiance of the cafe is just so French, even the music that they play. If you know me, you will know that I have a bit of an obsession with Paris so it suits me perfectly, it's like my own mini Paris in Edinburgh!
The macaroons kind of match my blouse, haha!
Sooo just like in my last outfit post, I am wearing my mint blouse again. I just cannot stop wearing it- although today I buttoned it right up to the top and rolled the sleeves down to make it a wee bit different.I wore it with my trusty Topshop jeans that I have had for about two years, I still never get bored of them though! Here are some of the pictures I took when I got home:
Blouse - Primark; Jeans - Topshop; Shoes - Accessorize
My feet look so long, haha!


...I hope everyone is having a wonderful week xo

5 comments:

  1. Hi Iona!
    You look great as always, I really love your pretty blouse and your macaroons look so good<3! How are you by the way?

    Do you want a Romwe 20% coupon? Check out my blog post and leave your email address is you want it:)! http://www.colorfulw.blogspot.com/2012/04/romwe.html

    Have a great day sweetie and great Easter as well:D!
    Love, Iris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you so much :) And I'm pretty good, just enjoying being on holiday! what about you?
      And that sounds great, I'll definitely check it out.

      Thanks, you too!! Iona xo

      Delete
  2. Your outfit is really lovely. And damn, those macaroons look great!

    http://yerazelov.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) and they were sooo tasty, i think i'm addicted!

      Delete
  3. Aww thank you so much!! That really means a lot...This comment just made my day:)

    ReplyDelete