Pages

Friday 30 December 2011

New Years Resolutions!

So this New Years Eve I am, probably for the first time ever, actually going to a party! I'm mostly excited about the prospect of getting dressed up beforehand to be honest, but isn't that always the best bit? The only part of my outfit I'm sure of just now is the wedges that I mentioned yesterday... so, knowing me, a majority of my time tomorrow will be taken up by staring at my wardrobe trying to conjure up a magical outfit! Anyway, whatever you are all up to tomorrow I hope you have a lovely time welcoming in 2012 :)


Finally getting to the point of this post, I have attempted to make up some long-term New Years Resolutions for 2012, and they are:




Shit, that's quite a lot to try and keep up for a whole year, but I'll try my best. 
What are your resolutions for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment