Pages

Monday 13 June 2011

Who needs manicures?...

...when you can do nail art yourself?
Ok, well I lied... I would LOVE my nails done by Wah Nails (click here) - their designs are so crazy and unique! *sigh*, maybe one day?

But for now I shall have to settle for painting my own nails. For me, having my nails done is the same as wearing make up - I feel so naked without it! I also feel that it's a way of being creative, colourful and different with your look; without being too out there and still being subtle with it. (Although some of my experiments have been a bit disasterous....yellow nails were not a good look for me!) 
How do you like your nails? Here's some of mine from over the past month[sadly none of them are really that interesting though]:

5 comments:

  1. your nails are soo cute. i love the blue with black polka dots. <3 ur pretty good! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails are cute indeed :D Mine are always the same colour as my hair and lipstick: fiery red :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Hermelinda, i guess it's just practise! haha and Thank you toooo Laura... that sounds so cool, i wish i could be brave enough to pull that off :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable blog! I love all the fashion, and your pink jeans! So lovely <3 I found you on the GO promotions forum - so glad you linked up your blog! Following you!

    :) Erin / Miri-love
    http://labellaironia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou so much Erin! honestly you don't know how much you appreciate that :') haha i'll definitely check out your blog too!x

    ReplyDelete