Pages

Sunday 5 June 2011

New Jeans!

There's nothing like slipping on (or in my case struggling into :\) a new pair of skinny jeans... especially when they're coral coloured, high-waisted, and you didn't have to pay full price for them- woo!
I don't even know if they are on trend...but i'll be wearing them everywhere anyway :)
Here's my outfit today:



[Jeans- Topshop; Shoes & Top- H&M]
I bought the shoes for dressing up as Lady GaGa at my friends birthday, but i am so in love with them! (not sure if i'll wear them today though, they're not all that comfy.)
Rightyho i'm off to the cinema now. thankyou for reading! x

4 comments:

  1. nice jeans! following your blog. :D please return the favor.
    simplyyleah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! and i'm following yours too now:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shade of your jeans, and yeah, they are on trend..cute boots too :)

    ReplyDelete