Pages

Saturday 26 November 2011

26.11.11

Hey, I wore this outfit today to the cinema to see Breaking Dawn, I was pretty sceptical beforehand but I did actually quite enjoy it! Anyway, I felt maybe a bit too dressed up for cinema-going, but it's kind of turned into my moto that I would rather be overdressed for everything than underdressed for anything!
I am absolutely in love with this Lady GaGa t-shirt [sorry it's not that visible here], and I thought that the black and white picture matched the striped skirt :)
I hope everybody's having a lovely weekend so far <3
xo

6 comments:

  1. I loveyour outfit!!
    xxmichaella
    fashionableunicorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! Thanks so much for your sweet comments! xo www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit! I just started following your blog! I would love it if you followed mine: http://fashionfauxpawz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much everyone! sorry it won't let me reply to comments individually :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so cute! I live by that motto too..always better to be over-dressed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww thank you tiffany! and yeah... the motto has never failed me so far, so I'm sticking to it!:)x

    ReplyDelete